Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fatweh

Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 8:07 am

Basic information
Character name: Mike
Class: Warlock demo/destro
Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/fatweh/advanced
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: PvP sets. Like to do when time permits.

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? 3 years.
What is your raiding experience?
Have the Burning Crusad Raider and Original Raider, Glory of the Ulduar Raider.
Most recently in WOTLK, achieved 9/12 25 man HC and some on 10's.
TOC 10/25
Naxx 10
7/12 Cata
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? Warrior/HolyPriest
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/ronn%C3%A9/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/wolsey/advanced

Your guild history
Previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Organised Confustion (Xavius): Number 3 alliance guild on server. Great for a while. A lot of the students went away for summer and things slacked off, some people started slating other people in the guild for silly mistakes on progress fights and it all got a little bit political.
I started not to like the atmosphere, left, and migrated server. I was there from January to August.
Last Order (Outland): Progressed quickly on 25 mans through to 9/12 25 HC. Good guild some good players, left when GM said the guild would no longer be raiding.
Verdict (Outland): Migrated from Jaedenar. Highly organised with tough standards in performance and attendance. Got the Deathwhisper HC with them. Liked the style and the attitude, but not enough members stuck with the regime and the guild disbanded.
Xeon(Outland) Got one invite in 4 weeks. Complete waste of time.
Chronicles(Outland): Progress was good initially, but the guild splintered off and the remaining players and I did not share the same outlook on what the new guild would be looking for from it's recruits.
Still looking for a steady guild on Outland.
Have done most of ICC bosses as DPS/Tank and healer. I have a 85 disc priest and a 85 prot warrior.

Current situation
Why did you choose us? I know ppl moved from Last Order to here and I did BH hold with a couple of your ppl. I know u can play your class.
What do you expect from us? Regular spots. Friendly atmos, (I hear your old folk leik me).
What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild? Large amount of playtime. High attendance. Knowledge of fights. Properly geared and enchanted characters.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? Nightsparkl.
Do you have a working microphone? aye

Tell us a little about yourself
Mature wow player, not afraid to speak on vent. Know how to play my class to a high standard.
Some logs from Double dragon http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/89315/

Please make sure you are logged out in your PvE raiding gear.
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 6:38 am

Hi fatweh and thank you for the application,
Going to have a chat with the rest of the gang and get back to you as soon as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 9:01 am

Declined since we didn't hear from you yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Fatweh - Warlock 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: