Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempakid

Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin   Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin EmptySun 12 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

Character Name: Tempakid
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Ret/Holy paladin
Professions: Alchemy 525 Blacksmithing 525
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/tempakid/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I've Played a paladin since a month before Cata
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): I have had a good enough raiding group who were geared enough to progress through ICC although i didnt get a chance to start heroics as Cata came out.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Not really.
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I don't.
Do you have any other characters or alts? : Draenor: Rectorous Level 73 Shaman(ele/resto) Temptastic Level 60 Druid(resto/feral cat) , Darthous Level 85 Deathknight(frost/frost). Outlands: Foedar Warrior 85(Prot/Arms)

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: my Previous guild was in a different realm. Dark Storm(Draenor EU) i left because i wanted to join a PVP Realm with my main so i moved my warrior and paladin here.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: unfortunately i dont.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: yes i do. a very clear mic.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: I am, ill make 100% of the raid attendance. Unless i am away on holiday.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: My connection is very stable 53Ms(home) and 83Ms(world)

Last edited by Tempakid on Sun 12 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin   Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin EmptySun 12 Jun 2011, 10:28 pm

Thanks for your application Tempakid, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Tempakid

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin   Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:26 pm

Ok. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin   Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:54 am

After much deliberation we have decided to decline you, best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin   Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Tempakid / Retribution / Paladin
Page 1 of 1