Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyex

Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Lyex, Protection Paladin   Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:03 am

Basic information
Character name: Lyex
Class: Paladin
Professions: Mining, (lvling JC)
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/lyex/simple
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
I'm working on a healing now that my tanking set is pretty much complete (other than boots and bracers from reputation).
Previous experience
How long have you played WOW?
I've been playing since the beginning of TBC through to now.
What is your raiding experience?
Kara, ZA in tbc. All of naxx, OS, Maly, Ulduar (up untill last boss), ToC, and halfway through ICC.
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)?
Scrubbin - 85 Undead Mage
I also have a bunch of alts under lvl 80, but dont really play them.
Your guild history
I just dinged this character 85 last friday, so the guild I'm currently in is just a lvling guild
Previous guilds and why did you leave them?
On my mage I used to be in a small 10man guild called DeluXe. We then merged with The Dark Vengeance, which I raided with for 3 months before I left. Why I left? At the time (early ToC) The Dark Vengeance was accepting pretty much any one who put in an application; and of course the not-so-pro players got into the guild and just made it horrible. Me and a few friends all left at the same time. After I left I gave I didn't bother joining another guild, and just pugged from then on. Reason I didn't persue another guild is because one of my favorite things about the game... PvP. Now please dont hold this against me, because I've basically stopped playing it after the last patch. Played my mage at around 2k mmr in 3v3s. I dont plan to pvp on my paladin, so you dont have to worry about me cancelling raids to do arena 'n stuff.

Current situation
Why did you choose us?
I've been dieing to get back into some raiding! So, I cruised the recruitment forums and saw that u guys were in need of a tank... Or atleast thats what the last post said that I read.
What do you expect from us?
A fun sing-song society where we all hold hands and sing songs as we watch raid bosses wriggle in pain. JK Very Happy
From the amount that I've seen you guys seem to be a guild that are serious about their raiding, but still realised why we're all playing this game... fun and epic.
What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild?
My ability to do what needs to be done, and how to play the game.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who?
I dont, but I would like to. (some of my best IRL friends I met in my old guild DeluXe)
Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, I do.
Tell us a little about yourself
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant

I'm 18 Y/o dude living in Florida, I enjoy surfing, tennis, and WoW ofc Smile I was born in California and moved to The Netherlands when I was about 10. I lived there until about a year ago, when I moved back to the states. This is the reason why I'm on the european servers, and before you start wondering, my latency is great. It stays between 120-280 most of the time, and I've never had lag problems. I'm in my senior year of highschool and can't wait to get to college (though I know you get absolutely no sleep :p). I've been a wow addict for the last 3-4 years, and love it. I joke and have a good time when it's appropriate, but know the meaning of seriousnezz Razz
I'd love to join your guild, so I hope y'all have some room for me I wouldn't let yah down!
Back to top Go down
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin   Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:50 pm

we currently have a warrior tank on trial, and the post have been updated, but wait for shijo and winno to comment on this.
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin   Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

Hi Lyex and thank you for a nice application!

But we currently have a prot warrior on trial like Shafted said, and that seems to be working out well atm.
But should any of our tanks get run over by a truck over the next few days we will keep you in mind Wink

Best of luck in your search for a new guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin   Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Lyex, Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1