Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Soks, protection warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soks

Declined: Soks, protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Soks, protection warrior   Declined: Soks, protection warrior EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 8:25 pm

Basic information

Character name: soks
Class: Warrior
Professions: Blacksmithing and mining
A link to your character on Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/soks/simple
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: 3.5k resi in pvp gear(fury) and i got almost full heroic dungeon fury gear.

Previous experience

How long have you played WOW?:
5-6 years (with alot of long breaks)

What is your raiding experience?
In wotlk i did 6/12 icc in both 10 and 25 man. And in cata i currently only did the fist boss in BOT and had a few wipes on the second boss(we had them to 50%). I also did a few wipes on both magmaw and omnitron but haven't had a succesfull kill in BWD yet.

Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)?
Yes, wezzienator is my lvl 85 shaman alt but i didn't really like shaman anymore so i quited playing it.

Your guild history

Previous guilds and why did you leave them? I was in a dutch social guild and i was one of the few pve dedicated members and i tried everything to get ppl to do raids in this guild. But when i start a calendar guild event i only get like 3-4 applies. So i decided to look for a raiding guild.

Current situation

Why did you choose us?
I found your recruitment post on the realm forums. And your raiding times are nice Smile + your guild's philosophy is really apealing to me Razz

What do you expect from us?
To get succesfull kills on raid bosses Smile and to be serious players but not too serious.

What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild?
I have a good knowledge of my class(played warrior since vanilla). I always watch vids and read up on boss ability's and i try to do nothing wrong. I take criticism seriously and i never complain about stupid things.

Do you know any players already in the guild? Who?
Nope

Do you have a working microphone?
Yep

Tell us a little about yourself
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant:

In wow:
I am friendly but also alittle shy so maybe i won't talk alot when on vent(or whatever you use for talking to eachother) for the first few times but once we get to know eachother i am sure it will be fine Smile I take my class seriously and when changes are made to my class i like to test em out in the PTR so i already know what i can expect when these changes come live.

In real life:
I am still on school, i will have to do exams this may and i am sure i will pass them. After my exams i plan to study computer science. I play guitar and i like listening to music.

Please make sure you are logged out in your PvE raiding gear.(check)

Thanks for reading and i hope to join you Smile
Back to top Go down
Shijo

Shijo

Declined: Soks, protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declined: Soks, protection warrior   Declined: Soks, protection warrior EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 11:05 pm

Hi Soks,

Thanks for a nice application, can see you put some work into it.
I had a chat with the rest however and we have decided to decline you.
For our last spot we're looking for a tank with a little bit more previous experience on Heroic encounters as we will be aiming at those every tier.

Best of luck finding a guild though!
Back to top Go down

Declined: Soks, protection warrior
Page 1 of 1