Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Refxnad

Refxnad

Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior   Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior EmptySun 15 May 2011, 7:58 pm

Hi guys, I would like to apply here as tank, but also a DPS, whenever its available.

Character Name: Refxnad
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Protection MS / Fury OS
Professions: Planning on levelling Enchanting & Tailoring
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/refxnad/advanced

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since mid-Vanilla.
What is your Raiding experience?: Heroics in TBC, Relaxed raiding in WotLK, More serious raiding in Cata.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: I played Age of Conan for a while, wasn't very good Razz
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): Sorry, I don't have any logs. I'd be happy to run a few heroics with you guys, for you to see though.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): None for now, but I have collected all the heirloom gear, and am planning to start levelling a Shaman soon.

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Claudia pia Fidelis, this guild is collapsed as the Guild Leader wasn't online for 28 days.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: No one yet Smile
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild? Yes.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: My connection is very good, and my latency is usually below 100ms.

Ever since I started playing in vanilla, I have been a tank. I tanked in Vanilla, I tanked in TBC, tanked WotLK, and I am tanking Cata. I love tanking. I love the connectedness you get with your group. I like to consider myself a team player.
A picture of my UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/543/wowscrnshot051111200852.jpg/

I know that my gear isn't as good as it should be, and I am sorry for this.
However, I see gear as temporary. Sure, gear will improve your performance. But in the end, all gear will be replaced.
I think a players knowledge of his class, and his loyalty to his guild, that he will stick with the guild through the bad and the good times, is a lot more important.
That is exactly what I hope to provide, but I will work hard to improve my gear. As I said, gear is temporary.
As I have played a warrior since Vanilla, I have a good grasp of how warriors work and know my class very well.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/refxnad/advanced
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior   Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior EmptySun 15 May 2011, 8:28 pm

Hi Refxnad, thanks for your application.

Last edited by Ristique on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior   Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 1:37 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior   Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Refxnad / Protection / Warrior
Page 1 of 1