Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yms

Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 7:39 pm

Character Name: Yms

Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Protection MS / Fury OS

Professions: Enchanting 525 / Jewelcrafting 519

Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/yms/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:

Well, I have decent dps gear, fully gemmed and enchanted. Ilvl of the gear is around 353.
I have played as fury and arms warrior before, basically defeating the whole normal content of 4.0 as one.
Switching to play an off-spec is no problem from my part.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:

I have been playing World of Warcraft for around 3,5 years or so. I've had few breaks during the years, though.

What is your Raiding experience?:

In TBC:

Karazhan,
Gruul's Lair,
Magtheridon,
SSC 2/6
TK 1/4

I raided as a mage in tbc. /armory Oreo if you please.

All 3.0 content clear. (mainly as a DK tank, my ex-main, Rukash)
Ulduar 10/25 up to the keepers of Ulduar
ToC 10/25 clear
ToGC 10 5/5 + tribute to insanity
ICC10 12/12 and 9/12 hc

In Cataclysm:

All normal modes cleared 12/12
1/13 heroic modes
+ countless attempts on chimmy and maloriak hc before the initial collapse of Perdition's playerbase Smile.

Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?:

I used to play Guild Wars up and until the release of Nightfall, not that the games are even a bit alike Smile.

Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs):

Perdition unfortunately didn't put any logs to one of the various websites.

Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec):

The ones worth mentioning are:

Soteria - lvl 85 Disc/Holy priest
Rukash - lvl 85 Blood/Unholy DK

and I have alot of lower-level fun alts Smile.

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?:

My previous guild was/is Perdition, a fully Finnish raiding guild.
Due to the inactivity of the core members of the guild I decided to start the search for a new guild,
preferably one with atleast decent progression and good reputation.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?:

I don't know any players from Entourage.

Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?:

I do and I will use it, I find it almost a mandatory to have a microphone when raiding to provide easy communication with the raid.

Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?

Yes. I might occasionally miss a raid or two due to soccer, which I still play quite actively. This, however, hasn't turned out to be a problem
considering my attendance and raiding in Perdition.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?:

I've got a stable interent connection, I'm not aware of the exact specs but I've never had problems with latency nor disconnecting.
The typical in-game ms goes back and forth between 40-80 ms.

Check out my older application too! Smile
It might include something I forgot to put to this one.

Last edited by Yms1 on Fri 29 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yms

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 7:46 pm

Yeah, when viewing my character's profile in armory, you might notice the bad avoidance ratio between Yms' dodge and parry stats,
which might cause to be a problem when progressing.
I have noticed the fact and am to change it and reforge my gear as soon as I start the progression through hardmodes.
I never found it a mandatory when farming the normal content.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

Yms1 wrote:
Yeah, when viewing my character's profile in armory, you might notice the bad avoidance ratio between Yms' dodge and parry stats,
which might cause to be a problem when progressing.
I have noticed the fact and am to change it and reforge my gear as soon as I start the progression through hardmodes.
I never found it a mandatory when farming the normal content.

Yeah particularly with fights like Halfus HM, with potentially very quick Malevolent Strike stacks, balanced avoidance is a must.

Not that it affects your application in anyway but your secondary Prot spec still has Fury Primary Glyphs :p

We'll get back to you as soon as possible and thanks for the application.
Back to top Go down
Yms

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm

How embarrassing Embarassed ! I must have forgotten to change the glyphs whilst respeccing in hurry. How fortunate that the actual spec hasn't been in use for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 10:42 am

Very nice application!

And I suspect that our dps warrior Rist (currently tanking) would just about kill to get someone else to take over the tanking job so just sit tight and I am sure he will get back to you shortly Wink
Back to top Go down
Yms

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm

Great Smile. Feel free to ask any further questions if something comes to your mind.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

Hi Yms!

Can we have a quick chat either tonight or tomorrow on our TeamSpeak server? I can PM the details if you're available.
Back to top Go down
Yms

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptySun 01 May 2011, 8:10 am

Hello Ristique! I wasn't available yesterday due to the celebration of Vappu here in Finland Smile. It's a festive day held for all the new graduates from high schools all over the country. I'll download teamspeak asap and will be available for an interview today.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptySun 01 May 2011, 8:12 am

We can do it now if you're online?
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 EmptySun 01 May 2011, 8:48 am

Accepted for Trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0   Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Yms / Protection / Warrior 2.0
Page 1 of 1