Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Paladream Tank

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladream

Declined: Paladream Tank Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Paladream Tank   Declined: Paladream Tank EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:30 pm

Basic information
Character name: paladream
Class: Draenei
Professions: miner 525 / ench 505 atm
A link to your character on Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/paladream/simple
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: working on retri atm and try to get gear of holy aswell cuz i like be abael to play all my specs

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? 3 years or so like from tbc come out Smile i and use 4-10 hours a day on wow
What is your raiding experience? lich king raids i have done naxx 10/25 toc 10/25 and toc 10 hc icc 10/25 and icc 10 hc in cata raids bh 10/25 and bwd frist boss the worm
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? yes i got them on outland ally priest dreamless - paladream pala - jannich hunter - topnice shaman all is 85

Your guild history
Previous guilds and why did you leave them? was trying to make my own guild with some freinds when thay from one day to a other chance sever and the guild was lost/dead Razz

Current situation
Why did you choose us? i see you was looking for a tank and your days fit me good .. i only join a guild if i can meat all the raid days i can't raid monday or wednesday so a good guild that dont raid that days is so hard to found
What do you expect from us? i hope i can be a parth of a good teamwork and kill some boss with you guys/girls
What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild? i know my class very good and i will do my best to keep it that way
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? no atm but i hope i will in time Smile
Do you have a working microphone? ofc and i have vt ts and i can download what eles you use to talk Smile

Tell us a little about yourself
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant i play wow and i like talk with my friends on skype and my club where i go evey monday and wendensday means much for me Wink .. i hope i can join bye PALADREAM

Last edited by Paladream on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Paladream Tank   Declined: Paladream Tank EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:53 pm

Hi paladream and thank you for the application,
Will have a word with the rest of the gang and get back to you sometime this weekend Smile

Have a great Friday!
Back to top Go down
Savs

Savs

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Paladream Tank   Declined: Paladream Tank EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 4:04 am

if your application was a revel, it would be the coffee one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slapperdating.co.uk/geo/you-can-shag-slapper-tonight?
Shijo

Shijo

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Paladream Tank   Declined: Paladream Tank EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 9:38 am

Hey Paladream,

After running your application with some others from the guild we have decided to decline you.
We are looking for someone with more experience and the fact that you don't have the storming the citadel achievement not on 10 man nor 25 man even though you mentioned having done "icc 10/25 and icc 10 hc".
That and we feel you in general didn't put much effort into your application, which we think show's you are not really interested joining that much and might have this general lackluster attitude in raids aswell.

In short, declined.
Best of luck finding a guild though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Paladream Tank   Declined: Paladream Tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Paladream Tank
Page 1 of 1