Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilje

Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank   Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank EmptySun 27 Mar 2011, 4:24 pm

Basic information
Character name: Vanilje
Class: Warrior Protection (MS) Arms (OS, can change it any time)
Professions:Enchanting 504 skill
A link to your character on Armory: Eu battle.net is offline atm, but you can inspect me in game whenever you want.
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? - I been playing WoW since start of the Burning Crusade. I was 12 years old then and didnt know how to play the game as i do today but i still startet to tank.
What is your raiding experience? - I raided not much at TBC because i was very young that time and didnt have knowledge of the game, but at WoTLK i did every raid from naxx to Icc, with diffrent characters ofcourse. I tanked from ToTC to ICC, rest of raids i did dps on with my rogue
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? - I do have Undos - Assasination rogue on Grim Batol. Cafè on Neptulon wich is a Dk tank. Nrg on Outland wich i did make lvl 85 with yesterday. If i am not online on Vanilje i am probaly on it doing heroic.

Your guild history
Previous guilds and why did you leave them? - I where in lots of guilds but sadly i cant remember the names. But reason i left these guilds where maybe that they had me as reserve if one of the mts wheres offline, or they didnt have brain.

Current situation
Why did you choose us? - I choosed you guys because you seem to have great progress, and you need mature players for it. I was looking for raiding guild wich could makes my progress on cataclysm raids higher.
What do you expect from us? I expec mature players, calender invites on time.
What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild? - I can do maxium at raids, increase their progress.( almost full atm but when more raids are out) I wil hopefully do as i say.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? - no i dont know anyone from the guild.
Do you have a working microphone? - No i dont have a working microphone, but give me 1-2 days and i can have it. so i will say microphone isnt problem.

Tell us a little about yourself
I am 17 years old boy, wich have been tanking since WoTLK and enjoyed it alot. I play world of warcraft when i finished my dayli homework and always stand up for the raid. I spend lots of time on Fotball and the raid times dont stop me. ( I am oprinally from Turkey )

Regards Caner Usein.
Back to top Go down
Savs

Savs

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank   Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank EmptySun 27 Mar 2011, 6:43 pm

I like how you aged a year while writing the application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slapperdating.co.uk/geo/you-can-shag-slapper-tonight?
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank   Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank EmptySun 27 Mar 2011, 9:15 pm

Sorry but I am going to have to decline you.
Best of luck in your search for a new guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank   Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Vanilje - Warrior tank
Page 1 of 1