Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Entonic

Entonic

Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter   Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

Character Name:Ehlina
Class & Spec / Off-Spec:MM/MM
Professions:Engi/Alch, currently still skilling them sadly.
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/ehlina/advanced
Before someone points it out, no I dont have any enchant on my cloak, nor my head-shoulders. I'm taking care of the head/shoulder ench rep atm and armory hasn't updated since i got my full ench on my gear. Just so you know that now

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:-||-
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I've been playign since the Vanilla Beta.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): As I wrote I started to play pretty much when the first beta came out and been playing since, although I didn't raid at all through vanilla. I was more into PvP. My raiding started in mid-TBC when I joined the rank 1 guild on our server, wich was Rush Hour-Trollbane (wich had the name Rsextio through vanilla). They had server first on pretty much every boss in tbc and had a very high standing on the server. 2 weeks before the launch of Wrath of the lich king we decided to migrate to the server Shattered hand to play with a guild called Epicfabriken wich was rank 1 on that server. We played with them for almost 6months. After that Rush Hour disbanded after 6active years and I told my self that I wouldn't raid with no other guild than Rush Hour. Although this has changed.... It's starting to get pretty boring to just idle around stormwind allday and not doing anything except my "daily hc". I've had this hunter for like 8years or something but I started to play it late wrath. In tbc I raided with my warlock (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/rascana/advanced : If you want to take a look at my achivments or something). My raid xp in cata is pretty much 0 ( I wouldn't actually count BH 10/25 as raiding) but as you might imagine im not a stranger to reading tacs and watching vids. (ohh the old sunwell memories are coming back to me) I must have spent countless hour by just getting to know the first boss, and that we (warlocks) had to have like 90 Shards with us, just to be able to summon everyone after every wipe. But anyhow... hopefully I will get it over it.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?:No, not rly. But I'd like to add that I've been playing Call of Duty hardcore for the past 4years and I've played for some of the best clans including OpTic Gaming, I dont play CoD as much as I want to anymore due to the time it takes to play at the level I used to. But I do a few games for OpTic every now and then.
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs):No I dont, and I dont have the Rush Hour logs saed anywhere.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/entzinc/advanced
Although with the pvp gear on, my tank gear is pretty much full ZA/ZG and a few Valor items.

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: I started my own guild, I cba to get it going. It takes to much time and it's quite hard to find good people on the server.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Nope
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes I do
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild? Yeah I do

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 15-30/10-15

I couldn't think of anything else to write in this apply, I hope it's enough. otherwise you can contact me in-game(Ehlina) if you have any further questions.
Thanks for your time.

OFF-TOPIC:
I know you're not looking for any hunters right now, but I wanted to write this apply anyway and see what happens.
[/u]

Last edited by Ristique on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid stupid armory)
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter   Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:36 pm

Thanks for your application Ehlina, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter   Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

After much discussion we've decided to decline you, best of luck in your search for a new Guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter   Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Ehlina / MM / Hunter
Page 1 of 1