Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butchboy

Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter   Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

Character Name: Butchboy
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Hunter Marksmanship
Professions: Blacksmithing + Mining
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Butchboy/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: I also have a set of PvP Gear for odd few Arena's
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Roughly 4 Years.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): I started in late TBC and got tried to get into raiding at WotLK but wasn't very good. I think that cata is the only expansion where i have got a good character and where i raid every week and enjoy it.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: I Play some Call of Duty PS3 + PC. So i guess you could call me a gamer:D
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I Don't understand the question.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec):Yes.
Scar-shield Legion/ Butchey / DK / Blood.
Emeriss /Xskillz / Paladin / Holy

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?:I can't exactly remember, but i know i left because since i raid more often since cata i was looking for a hardcore raiding guild and my current guild just was my type.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Not that i know of.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes I have tritons and use vent if needed. Also i try to help out in raids if needed.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: If im online and not saved then i would be there all the time. I usually find myself just doing zandalari's when im not raiding

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: I have Eircom 3mb. My usual ping is roughly 70-90.
I might Dc because we own a Pub and We use a credit card machine sometimes and it dc's for about 90secs.

Well thats my App and hope to talk to you again soon.
Thanks again,
Owen.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter   Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

Thanks for you application Butchboy, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter   Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 7:29 am

Declined for trial, best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter   Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Butchboy / MM / Hunter
Page 1 of 1