Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimlasca

Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Kimlasca/Blood/Death knight   Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 9:11 pm

Hello, my name is Andrew and i would like to join as a tank
Character Name: Kimlasca
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Dk - Blood/frost
Professions: Gnomish Engineer 532/540 - Elixir Master 525
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/kimlasca/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: Full ZA/ZG gear Hit/exp capped as Frost so if blood is not available i could go for plan b. ;D
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since half a year into Vanilla, All i did back then were raiding and enjoying the game.
But at the beginning of tbc i just played casual since Mysterious minds disbanded.
Later on i joined a server rank 1 guild Rush Hour on the server trollbane
as a prot pala. We had Server first on pretty much every boss in tbc.
At the launch of wrath of the lichking i decided to reroll the new class death knight since the guild needed one.
But when Rush Hour disbanded i started to play pvp together with Ehlina as Death knight-Druid in 2s and been playing with him since then.

What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): Mc, Zg, Onyxia, bwl, aq 40 5/9(as a Resto druid) ~ Tbc full clear (as prot pala)
~ Ulduar 12/14 Icc 9/12 hc(Exp as dps/tank i wrath)
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs):Nope sorry :<
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Nope, just the death knight :>

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Nope, but we will see about that!
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?:Yes
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild? Ofc! Who needs to sleep anyway! Ever heard of Napoleon?

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 54 home 60 ingame
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight   Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Thanks for your application Kimlasca, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight   Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

After much deliberation we have decided to decline you. Best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight   Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Kimlasca / Blood / Death Knight
Page 1 of 1