Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomblunder

Doomblunder

Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight   Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 8:19 pm

Character Name: Doomblunder.

Class & Spec / Off-Spec: (Frost/Unholy) --/-- (Blood).

Professions: Herbalism 525 Inscription 525.

Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Doomblunder/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: Off spec tank gear. Not raid ready.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: 6 Years.

What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata):

Vanilla -- (ZG)

TBC -- (Kara)//(Gruuls)//(Magtheridons)//(TK)//(MH)//(BT)

WotLK -- (Naxx 25)//(Maly 25)//(OS 25)//(Ulduar Alone in the Darkness 25)//(TotGC 25 4/5)//(ICC 25 11/12 HC)

Cataclysm -- (9/12)

Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Rift. No raid experience.

Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): No.

Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Outland/Axos/Warrior/Fury

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Axos/advanced

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Left Adrenaline on stormrage for freinds on Outland.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: No.

Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes.

Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: Yes.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 30-50ms. Very stable.

Fantastic raiding experience on my warrior. Have raid led quite a few guilds. Have excellent understanding of all encounters, WotLK and Cataclysm. My Dk lacks gear but I in no way lack skill. I will be changing to Unholy DPS for Firelands. Regularly read EJ. My warrior is fully geared and ready as standby for tanking/dpsing. Fully keybound naturally.

Last edited by Doomblunder on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight   Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 9:43 pm

Thanks for the application Doomblunder, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight   Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:14 pm

Heya Doomblunder, would you be available to come have a chat on our Vent server tomorrow? Tell me when a good time would be for you.

Cheers, Rist
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight   Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011, 6:20 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight   Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Doomblunder / Frost / Death Knight
Page 1 of 1