Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cøsmøpølitan

Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK   Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 9:18 am

Hello; My Name is Sebastian and i would like to join your group as a Melee DD

Character Name: Cøsmøpølitan
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: DK - Frost / Blood
Professions: sadly ... a new Charackter Wink still lvling it.
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/c%C3%B8sm%C3%B8p%C3%B8litan/simple

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I am playing WoW since beginning of TbC
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): Vanilla: 0 / TBC: All low T Raids + SSC / BT Clear; SWP 2 Bosses / Wotlk: PDOK 10 clear; ICC 12/12 and 8/12 Heros / Cata: 12/12 normal 1/12 Hero (knowlage of more Heroics)
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Ultima Online and Guild Wars
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): not not .. sry ...
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec):
Khaz'goroth [EU] / Nemø / Druid / feral-Resto
Khaz'goroth [EU] / Cøsmøpølitan / DK / Frost - Blood
Khaz'goroth [EU] / Sølåris / Priest / Holy

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?:
My previous Guild was Sad Pandas; I played here on this server with 8 friends (4 of them RL friends); Problem was, they got bored of WoW and now i am alone in this guild without any Raiding party ^^
Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: not now, but i hope, this will change ^^
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: I have a working microphone, and i love to talk ;P Problem, i am from Austria; and sometimes, i get problems expressing myself in egnlish Very Happy
i hope it does not bother you;
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?
I think yes, i am a Student and got enough time. it should be neer 100% Very Happy
What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: My internet is just fine, i got around 33 ms and 45 ms .... sometimes tops 70ms

I am looking forward to raid with you. Feel free to ask questions.

GG GL HF
Cøsmø
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK   Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 9:33 am

Thanks for your application Cøsmøpølitan.

Just a quick question, what character were you raiding as during TBC?

And what is your tanking gear like at the moment? (I just saw you have a Blood off-spec.)
Back to top Go down
Cøsmøpølitan

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK   Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 10:29 am

I was on another Server; Lothar - EU
Guild: MvM (Mächtig viel Mojo)

These times as Tank Druid called Nemlondaron;
I stopped playing WoW for half a Year and sold my Account to a Friend.

After some months ... i missed WoW ^^ and started all over again, but on a different server

My Tankgin gear is pretty low ... som raid epics .. no trinkets ... mostly blue and DD eq ^^
Still trying to get my hands on some tank equipment ;P

Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK   Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK EmptyFri 27 May 2011, 5:04 pm

Heya Cøsmøpølitan,

Can you tell us when you'd be next online so we could have a chat on our TeamSpeak server?
Back to top Go down
Cøsmøpølitan

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK   Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK EmptyFri 27 May 2011, 5:26 pm

î am rdy ;P

just give me the ts ip .. and i will join you
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK   Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK EmptySat 28 May 2011, 9:35 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK   Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Cøsmøpølitan / Frost / DK
Page 1 of 1