Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprawl

Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest   Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 2:02 pm

Character Name: Sprawl
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Shadow as main spec, holy as off-spec.
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/sprawl/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: I can't think of anything! I'm still working a little bit on my gear.
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: 5 years on and off.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata):
Vanilla: Molten Core, ZG and a little bit of BWL
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, The Eye, Serpentshrine Cavern
WotLK: Was taking a break from WoW when WotLK was the latest expansion so I havent done anything from it.
Cataclysm: BWD: 5/6 - BoT: cleared - TOTFW: 1/2

Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Only in WoW but I'd say I have a bit of experience.
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I'm sorry, no.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): I have a 85 resto shaman: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/cobweb/simple

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Since I'm pretty new on this server, this character havent got any guilds. Only lvl'ing guilds.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Nope.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: I do have a working microphone. I will use it if I feel I have something to add.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild? I do, yes. Sometimes I work at thursdays (it's rare though) but I will tell in good time.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: Flawless ;-)

Feel free to add any other information about yourself or your character that you find relevant to this application. Not much. I hope I will get an invite since it seems like an interesting guild! I see myself as a pretty decent player and most important, a down-to-earth guy that just love to have fun and progress.

Take care guys and have fun!
Sprawl
Back to top Go down
Savs

Savs

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest   Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 2:21 pm

why do you reforge spirit to hit when its pretty much the same thing?
you should not be gemming for hit.
There are some rep gloves better then the pvp ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slapperdating.co.uk/geo/you-can-shag-slapper-tonight?
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest   Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 2:25 pm

no reforging to haste?
Back to top Go down
Sprawl

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest   Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

Savs wrote:
Of what I know of spirit and hit is not the same thing. Or have I misunderstood something?

I was talking to a shadow priest which seemed pretty sure of what he said (based on his gear) in here a while ago that told me that I should focus for hit rating, then haste.

Back to top Go down
Savs

Savs

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest   Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 2:30 pm

Sprawl wrote:
Savs wrote:
Of what I know of spirit and hit is not the same thing. Or have I misunderstood something?

I was talking to a shadow priest which seemed pretty sure of what he said (based on his gear) in here a while ago that told me that I should focus for hit rating, then haste.

read your talents, you gain 100% hit per spirit rating you have. You have also not reforged half of your gear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slapperdating.co.uk/geo/you-can-shag-slapper-tonight?
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest   Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 2:30 pm

Haste > Hit rating, Spirit = Hit Rating. You dont seem to cut what we are looking for.

Good luck in your search for a better home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest   Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Sprawl / Shadow / Priest
Page 1 of 1