Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Breé

Breé

Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 1:37 pm

Basic information
Character name: Breé
Class: Priest
Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting, both at 525
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/bre%C3%A9/simple
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: I know that most of my gear is healing gear, but with the hit/spirit it works, I think the only weak things are my trinkets, but I am working to get new ones!

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? I started in the spring before Wrath of the Lich King, when ever that was!
What is your raiding experience? Naxx 10/25 (all), OS10/25 (all), EoE 10, Ulduar 10 (all but Yogg-Sarron), ToC 10/25 (all some HC too), ICC 10/25 (12/12),

Cata raids, BwD 3/5, BoT 2/4, ToFW 0/2 (have had a bash at the Conclaves, did not get them down)
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? On this server I have a lvl 85 holydin, and a new 85 worlock, and an 85 hunter on a diffrent realm (Scarshield Legion) ((A lot of these are on a diffrent account which I do not use any more, so I dont have the achivements on Breé!))

Your guild history
Previous guilds and why did you leave them?
I am in Animalia at the moment, but the raid quite early for me, and they are not in need of a Shadow Priest for their 10 man.

Current situation
Why did you choose us? I have been looking on forums and you seem like a good guild with steady progress.
What do you expect from us? A friendly, active guild who do not rage or get angry and who always need a shadow priest in their raids Razz
What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild? I am a friendly person who really enjoys the game and I always like to help people if they are in need of assistance with things.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? Nope
Do you have a working microphone? I do, but I don't tend to talk much, if at all.

Tell us a little about yourself: I love PVP! I am very good with tactics, and almost theorycrafting them, I can explain them pretty simply for most people who need it.
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant. The reason a lot of my gear is healing is because I have just gone back to shadow after being bored to death of healing. Shadow was my main spec for wrath and i wanna go back to it!!

Please make sure you are logged out in your PvE raiding gear.
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 1:52 pm

Hi there Breé and thank you for the application,
Do you happen to have any logs from the raids you have been in or any estimate on what kind of damage you normally are able to do in a 10 man raid?
Also, don't be alarmed if someone from Entourage ask you do join in on a heroic run or two Smile
Back to top Go down
Breé

Breé

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 1:56 pm

I don't have any logs, but I can pull between 12-16k in a raid, I did this type of damage in BoT this week despite the PuG not working at all, so we did not kill anything.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 1:57 pm

Winno wrote:
Do you happen to have any logs from the raids you have been in or any estimate on what kind of damage you normally are able to do in a 10 man raid?

I do believe this Gnome was in our Baradin Hold run yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Breé

Breé

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 1:59 pm

I did do Baradin Hold yesterday, I think there were some of your members there. I can't really remember it if im honest, but I think I was that gnome.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 2:01 pm

Breé wrote:
I did do Baradin Hold yesterday, I think there were some of your members there. I can't really remember it if im honest, but I think I was that gnome.

I was commenting on how awful the priest T11 helm looks on TeamSpeak so I'm pretty certain it was you. No offence, of course - I blame blizzard, not you :p
Back to top Go down
Breé

Breé

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 2:05 pm

Haha, I was not on TS, but you may have been, I dont mind priest T11 xD
Back to top Go down
Shijo

Shijo

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 8:31 pm

Hey Breé,

Would you be available on upcoming monday (the 14th) for a chat on Teamspeak?
At say 19.30ish?
Back to top Go down
Breé

Breé

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 9:07 pm

Hey, I think I can. It may have to be little latter. Can I ask what the chat is about, just so I know? Smile
Back to top Go down
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 10:12 pm

Breé wrote:
Hey, I think I can. It may have to be little latter. Can I ask what the chat is about, just so I know? Smile

normal questions about raiding etc.
Back to top Go down
Shijo

Shijo

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 10:20 pm

Ye like Xianda said, it's nothing too formal.
We always just like to have a chat with people in person also to get to know them a little better.

What time would suit you better tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Shijo

Shijo

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 7:31 am

Hey Breé,

As we didn't really hear from you yesterday do you want to reschedule for either today or tomorrow evening?
Just let us know which time suits you best.
Back to top Go down
Breé

Breé

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 8:41 am

Sorry, I have been a bit busy! Im not sure when im free for the next couple of nights, sorry. I will get back asap
Back to top Go down
Shijo

Shijo

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:08 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest   Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Breé - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1