Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hylsa

Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest   Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 6:34 pm

Sup.

Character Name: Hylsa
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Priest / Disco
Professions: Engineering and Alchemy
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Hylsa/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: My offspec gear is pretty much the same as mainspec. Difference is spirit goes out the window after hitcap and haste > master as secondary stat. Meaning I could dps even with current, shitty, gear.
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since it got released.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): I've played everything up to ICC.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Negative.
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I haven't had a chance getting any logs as of yet because of my short played time @ level 85 on this toon.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Various levels on them. My last main was the warrior.
Vashj / Grott / Warrior / Prot
Vashj / Grottan / Druid / Resto
Vashj / Anthyx / Mage / Arcane
Vashj / Hylsa / Shaman / Enhancement
Outland / Gnissel / Hunter / MM

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Release and Run, I left because I stopped playing wow for personal reasons.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: I just rerolled on this realm, I haven't had a chance meeting anyone.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yup.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: Yup.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 100mbit full duplex. I've got like 40-80ms I guess.

And a little story to top things off with:

I'm a dude, 28 years old from Sweden.
I'm a student at a university and about to start my second year out of three.

I rerolled on this realm because my old died off (Vashj). I'm playing a priest[85] and a hunter[50] at the moment.
My played time @ level 85 is 3 days and 8 hours and I'm going to use that as an excuse for not having a second profession with a useful benefit @ 525. At the moment I've got engineering and mining but am planning to change mining to alchemy. That's why I'm leveling that hunter, to farm some hööörbs.

As you can see I still don't have all my stuff enchanted, mostly because I don't have items worth enchanting with the best enchants. Most are however gemmed and enchanted..

Statwise disco is int > spi > mastery > crit > haste and this is what I've followed when I reforged.

What else..

I'm healing with mouseover macros over grid, which I've configured myself to show all buffs and debuffs.
I'm also using Satrinas bufframes also configured by myself to track the various buffs like Archangel and so on.
Here's a screenshot of my UI: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

My PC is capable of having everything on Ultra except shadows and have around 60+ FPS on an average.
Intel QuadCore @2,4GHz, 4gigs of ram, ATI Radeon HD5770 graphics card.
I have mic and ventrilo. I'm hosting my own Murmur (Mumble-server) aswell since I am on a 100mbit full duplex connection.

Also I have a few mates who rerolled with me to Outland. They are all above 25 years of age and great players.

Right, that's that..

I'd like you guys to try me out before declining.. I'm pretty good at this.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest   Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 6:48 pm

Thanks for your application Hylsa, we'll get back to you soon.

Also can you be a bit more specific about your raid progress before Cataclysm? Were you in 10 mans or 25 mans for instance, were you hardcore raiding? etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Hylsa

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest   Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

Ristique wrote:
Thanks for your application Hylsa, we'll get back to you soon.

Also can you be a bit more specific about your raid progress before Cataclysm? Were you in 10 mans or 25 mans for instance, were you hardcore raiding? etc. etc.

Rite.

Well I've been raiding with my mates and people who've tagged along for all of the five or six years of gameplay. For some reason they haven't been that many so I've been doing 10 mans mostly. After 40mans in Vanilla that is.. Smile

I've never been a hardcore raider. Well, at least not as hardcore as I think hardcore is. We've had a schedule of wed - thurs & sun - tues raiding which I've attended ~99%. If that qualifies me as a hardcore raider, then so be it.

When ICC10 came out we actually cleared it 3rd on my old realm. Pre-nerfs obviously.
Pretty much right after that I stopped playing, so I've never gone heroic except a few bosses who we one/two-shotted in there.

Does that answer suffice?

Last edited by Hylsa on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest   Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 9:42 am

Hylsa wrote:
Does that answer suffice?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest   Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 10:23 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest   Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Hylsa / Disco / Priest
Page 1 of 1