Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zewsl

Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest Empty
PostSubject: Zewsl / Holy / Priest   Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 5:08 pm

Character Name: Zewsl
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Holy offspec dispell
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Zewsl/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: I'm PvE only
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I have recently started up again from a 2 years or so break from WoW. at that point i had played about 2 years
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): I haven't done a hole lot of vanilla, though I was very hardcore in TBC Cleared Black tempel, Wottlk i have not played at all. Cata I only have been trying BH so far
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: I have played Warhammer but not intens as wow
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I do not
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): I have a alt on Outland, a ret paladin.

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: My prevoius guild was not serius enough for me, and i felt that i could do better, unluckly i have not been a part of a good Cata raiding guild

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Negative.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes I have a mic since i have played CSS on a high lvl so i know how programs such as vent, ts and mumble works and i do use it in raids, though i know when to be quiet.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: I do believe that i can do that since i basicly only have wow as a hoppy, friends gf etc have to adapt

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 30/30 ms I have no problem playing wow, since i played CSS i developed a hunger for high speed internet.

A little about my self:

I'm a 18 years old buy from denmark who is inlove with computer games and such, i have played wow some time but took a break and is now back. meanwhile playing wow i go to highschool senior year.

i have allways had a passion for being better faster stronger, espicially in games. I recently quit counter-strike since my team broke up, in that time i learned alot and been to quiet a few lans etc and that have boosted my mentality to be even better and i hope that i can find a place to do that. I think the reason if any that a guild like you could use me is that i'm 100% dedicated and allways in good mood for HC/raids/events so on. I feel that i'm a solid player who is 100% honest and realistic, and if not suitable a damn good friend if i may add.

as for my computer It is capable of 120+ fps stable,(since i need a 999fps in css i invested alot of money into a strong computer)
Back to top Go down
Savs

Savs

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest   Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 6:13 pm

zewsl wrote:

i have allways had a passion for being better faster stronger, espicially in games.

What about harder?
Back to top Go down
http://www.slapperdating.co.uk/geo/you-can-shag-slapper-tonight?
Critcrit

Critcrit

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest   Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 6:27 pm

Savs, what you doin´ in here?
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest   Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 11:37 am

Rejected due to being a Holy Priest, no, I'm not joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest   Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Zewsl / Holy / Priest
Page 1 of 1