Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hybros

Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 1:26 pm

Character Name: Hybros
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Holypala / Offspec: Tankpala
Professions: Herb / Alchi
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): My holygear

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: Tankgear --> Fullepic (only 4 items 353 and 1 item 346)
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: WoW Beta
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): Vanilla Clear, TBC Clear, WotLK no experience (paused), Cata: BOT Clear BD: 5/6 Throne: 1/2
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: DAoC, Aion
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): Nope Smile
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec):

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Emergency - I changed the server, because "Festung der Stürme" is an instincted realm

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: No
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes and yeeeeah .. more often then I should Wink
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: Sure. I love raiding Wink

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: DSL 16.000 ~30-50ms

Feel free to add any other information about yourself or your character that you find relevant to this application.
- I love to chat and I love to raid. I play both specs and I also like arena (3,7k res)
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:07 pm

Hiya Hybros, thanks for the application, would you be available any time soon in the evening to chat on our TeamSpeak server?
Back to top Go down
Hybros

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:30 am

Sure .. Wink And I will try my very best to speak in an adequate way .. it's no problem for me to understand spoken english and I will try to answer all of your questions. How about sunday evening? I'm offline for 2 days because of an musicfestival.. PAAARRRTTTYYY cheers bounce geek
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:33 am

Sure, what time would be best on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Hybros

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:42 am

How about 21oo ? .. Or now ? As I recognized you are online, right now.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:58 am

Hybros wrote:
How about 21oo ? .. Or now ? As I recognized you are online, right now.

I have a job to go to :p

Also we'll be right in the middle of a raid at 21:00.

19:00-ish would be more appropriate if you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Hybros

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:04 am

hehe, ok.. a job is a good excuse Razz

19oo ? I think I can handle this.. I hope I'm no longer drunk at this time.. but I can't promise that Wink
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 9:31 am

I'm guessing you didn't get my PM on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Hybros

PostSubject: hm   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

Yeah, right.. ! Or better to say: didn't know, that the little red "Messages" means, that I have a private message Wink .. But all in all: I'm still interested!
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin   Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Hybros / Holy / Paladin
Page 1 of 1