Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dubstepx

Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid   Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:22 pm

Hi guys, hereby im applying for a raidspot!

Personal information: My name is Lukas, i am 18 years old and currently living in Austria. Besides World of Warcraft i am doing Body Styling as my second hobby 4 days a week. I started playing World of Warcraft 1 year after release, where i created my druid which i still actively playing. Outside of raids im mainly doing PvP.

Pc Information: Quad Core 2.66 GHZ
Geforce GTX 260
4GB RAM
Always playing with 20-50ms.

Character information:
Name: Dubstepx
Class: Druid
Main Spec: Balance
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Dubstepx/advanced
I can also play Feral in pve, due to my high experience as Feral in PvP, i pretty much mastered the rotation (dont have feral pve gear atm tho)
The main stat im going as balance druid is Intelligence, followed by haste if hitcap is reached.
Screenshot of my Ui (can make a raid screenshot on sunday): https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/543/wowscrnshot081211204833.jpg/

Now my WoW story: I started playing in Classics where i wasnt able to reach lvl 60 before TBC came out. When TBC came out i started raiding and was able to clear the whole TBC content including Sunwell 6/6 !PRE NERF!( as you can see in achievment). When WOTLK came out i took a pause for 2 months and joined the game when Ulduar patch came again. At that time i was still raiding with Noír and we were able to finish the whole content except yogg+0. Sadly I wasnt able to attend teh raiddays were we killed yogg+1 and Algalon (had a busy time back then). Just look it up seperately, did every ulduar 25 meta acm except yogg+1 and algalon before Totc came out. As soon ToTc patch hit the servers, i migrated to Arthas where i raided with Ascension. We cleared 4/5 on heroic mode on the first day they were available and managed to get a world #113on Anub'arak Heroic. Sadly i wasnt able to attend the raids were we managed to get +50 tries left so i just have the +25 in 25 mode ( still mentionable). When ICC came out i was really disappointed as we cleared the first wing on the first days within 1h30 without playing PTR so i decided to quit raiding (my old guild ascension had a world #103 on LK HC from what i know). From then on i focused on playing PvP which i still enjoy. 2 Weeks after Fireland came out i decided to start raiding again and managed to get 6/7 with some Rag tries with random pug groups.

The reason why im applying is because im currently looking for a guild with good raid progression and human raid days. Personally random Pugs arent really satisfying to me as i was always playing on a high standart during my raid "career", and random pugs just dont fulfill my expectations.

I hope i havent missed anything really important in my application, if so please ask me for whatever information you need, i will gladly answer them.

So far, Dubstepx
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid   Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:48 pm

Thanks for your application Dubstepx, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid   Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:12 pm

Declined for trial, best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid   Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Dubstepx / Balance / Druid
Page 1 of 1