Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malekh

Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid Empty
PostSubject: Malekh / Restoration / Druid   Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 7:59 am

Good day everyone. Before doing the official notes, i'll have a go at introducing the person behind the character. My name is Koen Lapage; I live in the Flemish part of Belgium. My main occupation is Anesthesiology where i'm residing in at the Universitary Hospital at Gent. Besides that, I mainly amuse myself playing the guitar in a coverband, enjoying my lovely wife's company and playing WoW.
That's for the unofficial bit, now comes the real thing.

Character Name: Malekh
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Druid Restoration / Balance
Professions: Alchemy / Leatherworking
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Malekh/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: The main base of my balance gear are mostly parts from my restoration set. I tend to use my throughput gear together with more dps based items.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: That should about the release of World of Warcraft. Seems such a long time ago by now.

What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): In Vanilla i raided as a gnome warlock progressed to 6 bosskills in Naxxramas. We had to cut down our progress since we weren't able to fill our 40m raids anymore. I switched to a draenei shaman as a request from the guild, progressing towards Kael'thas prenerf (the absolute guildkiller back in the days). I took a break about a month during the progress on Kael'thas leaving me outside the core raidteam. The disappointment i had to endure then pushed me towards the Horde on Outland. I leveled an UD priest and raided with her in Elysium and High Infidelity. Before the launch of Wotlk, HI still had to face Illidan in Black Temple. Yet again, empty raids were the cause of this. In WotLK i created a guild together with old alliance buddies called Mysth which progressed passed Naxx onto Ulduar 25 with a few hardmodes. Yet again, recruiting problems left the guild doing 10m and leaving quite some members in the cold, eventually resulting in a merge with another guild. In the end we managed to do Trial of the Crusader as 25m. The biggest part of Icecrown Citadel i spent pugging nml and hc modes. Here i switched from a priest to a druid, since the healing as a druid started to look more appealing to me. In Cataclysm, i've done all bosses in BoT/ToTW/BWD in normal mode with a few goes at Magmaw hc pugged.

Summary:
Vanilla: ZG20/AQ20/MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxxramas
TBC: Magtheridon/SSC/TK/BT; i had to pass on Sunwell.
WotlK: Naxxramas/Ulduar/Tot(G)C/ICC 12/12 normal 10m; 7/12 hc mode
Cataclysm: BoT/BWD/ToTW (with a few attempts at Magmaw hc); Firelands: nml mode Shannox & Beth'tilac.

Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Currently my experience is limited to WoW; Aion and Rift looked appealing but i kept myself to WoW. SW:TOR looks interesting, though i haven't made up my mind yet on that one.

Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): Unfortunately not.

Do you have any other characters or alts? : Outland / Ulekh / Hunter / Survival - Marksman

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?:
Head Hunters: I joined HH with the perspective of having focused raids combined with the joy of rejoining 2 old friends from HI. In a month time, one of them left again for his former raiding guild and the other one is barely online anymore; leaving me basically alone. Apart from my friends, the hope i had joining HH in having more focused raids left me in the cold.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Unfortunately not; I once applied to Safe with my priest when Safe was progressing through Black Temple. My application was declined gearbased.

Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: I have a working microphone and i will use it, if necessary during raids.

Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: Whenever i sign for a raid, i'm on time. I will try to maintain an as near 100% raid attendance as possible, be it if my work doesn't interrupt with the schedule. Should this be the case, i will warn in advance.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: I have Cable internet; running WoW on an average of 35 ms (World).

Whatever you decide with my application, i want to thank anyone reading this wall of text through.
Back to top Go down
Danzlol

Danzlol

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid   Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 10:19 am

Nice application!

All the guilds you mentioned I remember and are known for being good steady guilds, although I was alliance in vanilla when Head Hunter ganked me on the way to AQ40 and I've never forgiven them since!!

Can't see your gear coz I'm at work... "working" but thumbs up for the app, nice experience!
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid   Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 10:27 am

Thanks for the great application Malekh, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Refxnad

Refxnad

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid   Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 11:31 am

Oh Malekh, you troll...
No, I mean it, trolls don't belong in the Alliance, and we're Alliance.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/refxnad/advanced
Bishõjo

Bishõjo

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid   Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 11:59 am

Refxnad wrote:
Oh Malekh, you troll...
No, I mean it, trolls don't belong in the Alliance, and we're Alliance.

It is called a faction change Smile And trolls are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid   Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 7:30 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid   Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Malekh / Restoration / Druid
Page 1 of 1