Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grogan

Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman   Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 3:57 am

Hello guys from Entourage Smile Here is my application.. read with caution rabbit

Basic information
Character name: Grogan
Country: Serbia/Greece (Im moving between the two regurarly..)
Class: Shaman
Professions: Mining & Engineering (But will soon replace Mining with Alchemy for the Stone)
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/grogan/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
For healing I am using Core of Ripeness and Tear of Blood, on the same gear as I am now.

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW?
I've been playing all in all for 5 years with some breaks in between.

What is your raiding experience?
My pre-Cata raiding experience pretty much sucks because I've managed to do Vanilla Onyx (in the 40-man days Smile ) but i stopped playing shortly after so I didnt progress to the next raids.. Then I caught up in TBC doing Karazhan but stopped again shortly after because of irl stuff.. I skipped most of Wrath (maybe for good rather than worse...) and I caught up again in Cataclysm where my raiding experience is as follows:
BoT: 4/4
BWD: 5/6
Tot4W: 1/2 (With an attempt to Alakir with a pug but we wiped in third phase)

Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)?
On Outland I have one Mage who is worth to be noted by she is still at level 80 so its not relevant yet.. My ex-main character, a Priest, is on Wildhammer atm and will be coming here shortly I suppose Smile

Your guild history
The Rose and the Raven (A guild I made with some irl friends from Greece but in the end turned out dead because of most of them leaving the game.. I began my raiding with them and we managed 6/12 before I left the guild to pursue a more raiding oriented one)
Apostasy (the guild with which I managed to bump up my raiding experience to 10/12 Smile )

Previous guilds and why did you leave them?
I left TRatR because all of my irl stopped playing the game and I had a tough time organizing a good raiding group as a Raid leader (mainly because every recruit failed at the most basic function.. Do Not Stand In The Fire! )
I am now leaving Apostasy because my training schedule changed and interfered with the raiding days so I cant raid with them anymore sadly. You can use their RL's as reference to ask more about me Smile just whisper Floria or Shoujo/Kshatriya.

Current situation
Why did you choose us?
Mainly because I've remembered seeing some of your guildies around SW. If I had raiding experience with some of you that would be even more awesome but sadly that hasnt happened yet.. Another reason is because your raiding schedule suits my playing time perfectly now. Last but not least, I am looking for a raid spot in a serious raiding group since Im done with all the preliminary stuff long ago.

What do you expect from us?
The only thing I expect from you is a mature and serious (in terms of tactics and not fooling around in Vent ;P ) raiding experience so that we can progress to HC's more easily and make a name of ourselves Smile

What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild?
My skills playing as a Shaman as both Elemental and Restoration, my seriousness when it comes to raiding and dedication in my class, constantly trying to improve and become the best. Also I can contribute with cookies and homemade Goblin Shish-kabob..

Do you know any players already in the guild? Who?
No I do not know any of you lot :/

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes I do and I use both Team Speak and Ventrilo.

Tell us a little about yourself
My real name is Stefan, born in Belgrade, Serbia and raised in Athens, Greece (hence the reason Im frequently moving between the two..) Currently I reside in Belgrade because of studies, going to Athens whenever I am on holidays, and preparing myself for my Masters degree in the UK (Portsmouth Uni or Bournemouth Uni.. whichever accepts me Smile ) A big Capoeira lunatic for a year and a half now, fooling around town with my friends and listening to the most epic music of em all, Metal, in my free time. Cant think of anything else right now... Maybe because its 5:56 in the morning... Shall you need more info just ask me here or in-game Smile

P.S. To clarify things up, I was a Restoration Shaman before and a while after I joined Apostasy. But since the raid leader wanted to play with his Holy Priest, I had to change to Elemental. Thats why I have the T11 Hands for example and in general while my Haste is low. Its all because of my Healing-oriented approach on the class.. If you ask me, I would prefer Resto > Elem because I am a born healer, but I can adapt to whichever you need the most.. Smile

Cheers all,
Stefan
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman   Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 7:50 am

Hi there Grogan and thank you for a nice application,

Are you available for a chat on TS any time soon? Tomorrow at 18.30 for example?

And just to clarify a few things: We could mainly use you as resto seeing as we only have 3 active healers atm and already have an elemental shammy onboard. A good offspec always comes in handy though so you might get some playtime as ele as well!

The second thing I would like to mention is that even though we are all grownups (most of us 22-32 ish I would guess) we DO fool around a lot on TS and we are not always dead serious in our raids! As much as we like to kill bosses and get some good progress we also like to have fun - wow is a game after all and not a second job Smile
Back to top Go down
Grogan

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman   Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 8:46 am

Im glad that you have responded that fast ^^ I am available to talk even now if you want.. My main spec was Resto as I pointed out and since I really like healing, I wouldnt mind being a healer again Wink DPS is boring for me but shall the guild need a dps I can adapt. As for the chit chat on Vent, yeah I only meant being serious with tacts and following orders, nothing more nothing less ^^

p.s. yes i will be available tomorrow at 18.30 Smile Just PM me the TS info..
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman   Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm

Done! Catch you tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman   Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Grogan - Elemental/Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1