Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
voitain

Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman   Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 2:58 pm

Thread Title = Voitain / Restoration / Shaman

Character Name: Voitain
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: resto/Enh but my Enh gear is not that good yet
Professions: LW/Skinning both level 525
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Voitain/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: a bit heroic Enh gear but not the big deal.
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: since classic wow but i never had the chance to raid
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): i have done a bit raiding in TBC and WotLK but not the big deal
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: i have played Runescape but i don't think that count :p
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): no
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): ye i have a 85 warrior - Outland - Azonan - tank but i only use it for pvp

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: well my old guild was okay but got kicked because i had a really bad internet connection and wasent online when we should play because my school

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: no
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: yes if i'm allowed to speak i will speak much and have fun
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: yes i can now because i got 2 month vacation and my internet is 35/35 atm

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: my internet is 35/35 and my ms is normaly around 25
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman   Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 5:55 pm

Declined for trial.
Back to top Go down

Declined: Voitain / Restoration / Shaman
Page 1 of 1