Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Munro / Elemental / Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Munro

Declined: Munro / Elemental / Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Munro/Elemental/Shaman   Declined: Munro / Elemental / Shaman EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 3:51 pm

Character Name: Munro
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Shaman Elemental/Restoration
Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy (525/525) Archeology 525
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Munro/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: since 2005 (account active for ~15 months)
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): WotLK: 4.0-4.3 VoA, 4.0 - Naxx, Maly and Sath, 4.2 - ToC10/25 and 4.3 - ICC10/25 pre-wing and Putricide only
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: No
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): No
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Burning Legion/Maradrin/80Shaman/Enhancement, Sylvanas/Maradrin/80Shaman/Elemental, Trollbane/Quiria/80Mage/Arcane

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Lets Spoon, it was leveling guild

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: No
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Microphone integrated with notebook, using only when necessary.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: It depends on raiding time and random events that may happen.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: Standard ADSL with ~70ms latency.

I'm not reforged/gemed/enchanted yet. Will do as soon as any raiding opportunity occurs.
I'm an enemy of ilvl, gearscore and other item nazi stuff. Nowadays those numbers mean nothing and people with worse gear can easily deal more dmg than those with high ilvl. It's time to realize that player skills really matter. Good spell rotation and correct stat arrangement have more impact on overall dps and dmg done than hours/days/weeks spent on brainless gearing.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

Declined: Munro / Elemental / Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declined: Munro / Elemental / Shaman   Declined: Munro / Elemental / Shaman EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

Munro wrote:
I'm not reforged/gemed/enchanted yet. Will do as soon as any raiding opportunity occurs.
I'm an enemy of ilvl, gearscore and other item nazi stuff. Nowadays those numbers mean nothing and people with worse gear can easily deal more dmg than those with high ilvl. It's time to realize that player skills really matter. Good spell rotation and correct stat arrangement have more impact on overall dps and dmg done than hours/days/weeks spent on brainless gearing.

Although I agree with your philosophy, you kinda contradict yourself with your first statement; we're a raiding guild. We raid stuff. We're a "raiding opportunity" if you will.

Your gear should be reforged, gemmed and enchanted at bare minimum if you want a chance to join our guild.

Declined for trial. Best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down

Declined: Munro / Elemental / Shaman
Page 1 of 1