Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlena

Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Jlena / Resto / Shaman   Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:41 pm

Character Name: Jlena
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Shaman resto main spec and elemental offspec
Professions: Jewelcrafting and Alchemy, all maxed out
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): Just transferred here from Trollbane, will link my armory when the armory is updated.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Jlena/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: only resto gear atm

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Been playing since the beginning

What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata):

Onyxia: Cleared
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
ZG: Cleared
AQ40: Till C'thun
AQ20: Cleared
Naxx: 4 bosses
Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: Cleared
SWP: First boss (took a wow break after that kill)
Naxx: Cleared
Sartharion: Cleared
Ulduar: Cleared
Totc: Cleared (normal and heroic)
ICC: Cleared normal, heroic 11/12 (both 10 and 25 man)
Wintergrasp: Cleared
Cataclysm raids: All cleared on normal 10 man and 2/13 hc

Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: It's a short list:
AoC, Warhammer, Rift

Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I am sorry got no logs at all, i came back after a 4 month break and so all the old logs are gone.

Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec):

Trollbane/ Smebuz/ 85 Priest/ holy
Trollbane/Aeleira/85 Mage/Fire
Trollbane/ Riclya/ 85 Pala/ Prot

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?:

Started raiding in Disorder as a holy pala, cleared all the content described in the raiding experience. Became officer half way vanilla. Beginning of TBC i and some other started our own raid guild namely Core, because a lot of people where slacking in Disorder and we wanted a fresh start when TBC hits. Halfway TBC we merged with Denial and cleared together the content described in the raiding experience. Denial wanted to go 10 man in Wotlk so i found a 25 man guild called NCM and switched to resto shaman. Cleared untill Ulduar with those guys and then i got an offer to raid with aftershock on the Horde side and cleared the rest as described in the Raiding experience question. For Cataclysm a couple of friends where fed up with 25 man raiding and we started a new guild namely Audacity. I was the gm of that bunch and cleared all normal modes and 2 bosses on hc. By then i was really tired with wow in general and with me the other officers. so i took a break from wow and now after 4 months i really want to get back into this game and 2 old Audacity officers rolled alts on Outland and i joined them 1 week ago. But alting isn't enough for me and so i went searching for a nice raiding guild and found you guys. You guys seems to be social and have descent raiding experience. So i thought i give it a try.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Sorry don't know anyone

Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: I do and only speaking when needed on raids and while not raiding always in for a chatter.

Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: WoW is raiding so i always try to maintain 100% attendance.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 20 mbit and 24 (home)/ 60 ms (world).

For any questions or you want to inspect me i will be playing on an alt Culena. You can always whisper me.

Thanks for you're time reading this application.

Jlena
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Jlena/advancedhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Jlena/advanced
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman   Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 2:24 pm

Thanks for the application Jlena, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Jlena

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman   Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 2:47 pm

Just looted a 353 cloak and ring in ZG. Not yet updated on armory.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman   Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

Accepted for Trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman   Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Jlena / Resto / Shaman
Page 1 of 1