Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaina

Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 3:24 pm

Basic information

Character name: Jaina
Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering / Tailoring
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/jaina/advanced

Previous experience

How long have you played WOW? - since beta.
What is your raiding experience? - 12/12 on my mage in cataclysm, i have played rogue in all previous expansions (endgame exp).
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? - not at the moment, unless you count low level alts.

Your guild history

Simplicity, a 10 man raid guild on Outland server.

Previous guilds and why did you leave them?

I'm leaving my current guild because some players stopped playing wow to start this new game Rift, the rest didnt feel like continuing which led to more players leaving. We don't raid anymore, so i'm applying to a new guild.

Current situation - since my guild stopped raiding (about 5 weeks ago) i'm playing casually and join a Pug raid every now and then. I'm not too happy with this situation that's why im looking for a new raid guild that fits my schedule.

Why did you choose us? I have chosen this guild because 3 days is just as much as i prefer to raid, also i'm quite old and i have read that people in this guild are between 20 and 30. I prefer playing with others of my age.

What do you expect from us? Honesty, Fairness and Reliability. At this point i would like to ask a question about the stability here, are you getting stable raids going or do you sometimes struggle motivating players to show up for raids?

What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild? I am a reliable and raid experienced person, in my previous guild i had a raid attendance of 100%, which i have no problem with keeping up unless you suddenly decide to raid more than 3 days or change the raid days.

Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? No, i don't know anyone in there.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes, i have a working microphone and i'm not afraid of talking!

About myself - My name is Christopher, i'm a student with a part-time job. In my free time i like playing football or wow. I live in my own apartment in a small town. Well that's pretty much it.

I have filled out the template as requested, if you want to know more about me or my character feel free to ask questions, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Danzlol

Danzlol

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 5:36 pm

Nice app, well geared nice experience.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Shijo

Shijo

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 5:53 pm

Hey Christopher, thanks for a nice application.

Are you available any time during the weekend for a talk?
Perhaps sunday evening at 19.00 server time?
Back to top Go down
Jaina

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 6:53 pm

Alright i will be online tomorrow 19:00 for a chat then, thanks for fast replies.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 8:49 pm

chris wrote:
At this point i would like to ask a question about the stability here, are you getting stable raids going or do you sometimes struggle motivating players to show up for raids?

This is something we're currently in the middle of rectifying and good apps like yours will only seek to improve the situation :3

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Shijo

Shijo

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 11:02 pm

Pm'ed you the TS details Chris.
See you on tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:07 am

Accepted! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage    Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage  Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Jaina - Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1