Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swagger

Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage Empty
PostSubject: Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage   Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 11:47 pm

Character Name: Swágger
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Mage Fire MS "PvE" / Fire OS "PvP or AoE"
Professions:Enchanting 525, Engineering 525
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Sw%c3%a1gger/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): never raided in vanilla, tbc , wotlk , started playing wow since last december my cata raiding exp is 7/13 Hc , 9/13 exp hc "cleared bwd all in hc" bot 1/5 "halfus, exped valiona hc" tot4w "exped conclave of winds on hc"
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?:I've played SRO "Silkroad Online" was the top archer in server, quitted for wow cuz SRO got boring after pwning every character in game.
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs):not really, but i have a screenshot ive done this week BH https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/857/wowscrnshot062211211932.jpg/

Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec):i do but every alt is in a diffrenet server n 70 twinks so that doesnt matter

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?:i was horde last 2-3 weeks, so im searching for a guild until now, i got in guild named "S i s u", the GM himself didnt show up for raids on time or after the raid time by 30 mints so i said thats bullshit he have done it 3 times and i cant take it anymore, because he doesnt a shit abt raiding

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?:nope, as i said new to allys
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?:Yes i do,i use it only for needs nothing more or less
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?:i can maintain 100% raid attendance

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?:my internet connection is fiber optic 16mb, normal MS is around 100-120 due to server being far from us, im having no lags or spikes that wont make a problem

Feel free to add any other information about yourself or your character that you find relevant to this application.
i guess thats it i written the app, n its all yours to judge me x) GL n Ty <33
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage   Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 8:25 am

Thanks for your application Swágger, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage   Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 9:05 pm

Accepted for Tial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage   Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Swágger / Fire / Mage
Page 1 of 1