Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jousef

Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage   Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:19 pm

Character Name: Jousef
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Mage Fire/Arcane
Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/jousef/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: ?
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I played a bit in vanilla and TBC and played almost the whole WotLK.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): Didn't raid in Vanilla or TBC. In WotLK I started raiding in ToC and cleared it on normal and in icc I managed to get down 10/12 Hc in 10 man.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Nope.
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): Nope.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Outland / Simionov / Warlock / Affiliction.

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Vegas, the guild was really fail and it died and I didn't leave I got kicked. Before that I were in a Swedish guild but they stopped raiding. We killed 9/12

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Don't think so.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Ofc.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: Yes, I belive so.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: My internet is stable. I'm not sure about the ms but about 50 I belive.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage   Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

Thanks for your application Jousef, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
jousef

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage   Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:36 pm

Okay thx. Btw I forgot to say that I have downed 10/12 bosses, only nef and al'akir left.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage   Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:44 pm

Declined for trial, best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage   Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Jousef / Fire / Mage
Page 1 of 1