Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ovey

Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

Character Name:Ovey
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: MS: Arcane, OS:Frost
Professions: Herbalism, Alchemy
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Ovey/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: just a few pvp scraps Smile
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: since the first beta of wow.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata):i've raided as a dwarf hunter in pre-tbc this was all kinda new to me and i've only gotten to a few bosses, in TBC i had my greatest time of all raiding TK,BT etc... was in a good raiding guild with alot of nice people rly enjoyed my time there. Wotlk was a good raiding experience but social wise i didnt have a good guild always picky etc. . Cata raiding i have yet to discover Smile
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?:i have played other mmo-games but they cant compete to wow (Rift,Allods,4story,RS)
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): /
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Yes leveling alts atm so they aren't 85 yet

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: No previous guild just social lvling guild

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Nope i'm brand new to this realm actually have 6 days played on it.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?:Yes
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: I'm mostly available during the week and weekends if i am lucky Smile

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?:i have a average frames of 30-40 and a stable MS of 100.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 10:39 pm

Declined for trial, best of luck in your search for a guild here on Outland.
Back to top Go down

Declined: Ovey / Arcane / Mage
Page 1 of 1