Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WiD

Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage Empty
PostSubject: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:35 pm

Personal Informations:

Name: George
Nationality: British
Time zone: GMT
How long have you played WoW: On and Off for 3 years
Do you intend to play long term: Unless i manage to get rid of my wife
Can you attend all our scheduled raids: Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: Im george from hull, uk, i consider myself a semi-hardcore gamer and i generally spend 6-10 hours a day gaming in some shape or form. other hobbies include drinking stupid amounts of alcohol on a weekend, getting arrested and generally been a menace to society.

Raiding and Character Information:

Character name: Pokeymokey
Character class: Mage
Character Race: Human
Character spec: Arcane
Armory page: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Pokeymokey/simple
Are you Willing to respec if needed? Im inexperienced with fire spec however im always willing to learn new things
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: yes exactly (or close to) 100% attendance
What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 40-80ms, it has its hiccups now and then

Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) i will get a raid screenshot to compliment my application asap, for now this is my incombat screenshot from ZG. as you can see i use Elvui a very popular raiding UI package, along with this i also use weakaura's, DBM (wish they would update RW2). tidyplates, icehud and a bunch of other non-raid/combat addons. i am well versed in LUA so i generally edit the package to my own needs and the same for creating specific weakaura notifications to help me maintain 100% of the information i need to see whilst raiding in a clear manner.
https://2img.net/h/i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/WidowMaker69/WoWScrnShot_082011_140116.jpg

Profes:sions

Primary profession: Engineering 525 (for synapse strings and other tinkers that i generally use for pvp)
Secondary profession: Tailoring 505 (maxing this as we speak as this wasnt my main till recently

Technical Equipment:

Computer Specifcations
Memory: 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1666MHZ
VGA: ATI Sapphire HD4870x2 (2048MB GDDR5 Memory onboard)
Processor: AMD Phenom-II X4 955 Black Edition Overclocked to 3.8GHZ
Internet connection stablty: Dedicated line for gaming
Do you have a mic? yes, its shit (buying a new one asap)
ISP: Karoo

Character History:

Past Guilds: 2008 - 2009 (Firefly/Do Not Panic - Sporeggar)
2009 - Present (Zeus - Outland)
Reasons for leaving Guilds: Firefly/Do Not Panic were hardcore raiding, i raided with them for a year before i had to quit because of work and family commitments.
Zeus - i raided with zeus for over a year up until patch 4.0.6, i went casual (After my wife had a baby) and i returned to gaming in june 2011 with the intention of raiding again. obviously with the need to catch up on current content (which i dont feel will be hard for normals) and then help with current HC progress.
Raid Experience
Vanilla WoW
Zul Gurub: Did Not Play Wow Then. Cleared Post LVL 70
Molten Core: Did Not Play Wow Then. Cleared Post LVL 70
Blackwing Lair: Did Not Play Wow Then. Cleared Post LVL 70
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Did Not Play Wow Then. Cleared Post LVL 70
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: Did Not Play Wow Then. Cleared Post LVL 70
Naxxramass: Did Not Play Wow Then.
The Burning Crusade
Karazhan: CLEARED
Gruul's Lair: CLEARED
Zul'Aman: CLEARED
Magtheridons Lair: CLEARED
Serpenshrine Cavern: CLEARED
Tempest Keep: CLEARED
Mount Hyjal: CLEARED
Black Temple: CLEARED
Sunwell: CLEARED
The Wrath of the Lich King:
Naxxramas 25: CLEARED
Malygos 25: CLEARED
Obsidian Sanctum 25: CLEARED
Ulduar 25: CLEARED
Trial of the Crusader 25 HM: CLEARED
Icecrown citadel: CLEARED (11/12HM)
Cataclysm: [Normal and Heroic mode]
The Bastion of twilight: 4/4 Normal 1/5 HM
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Normal 0/6 HM
Throne of the Four winds: 1/2 NORMAL 0/2 HM
Fire Lands: 3/7 NORMAL 0/7 HM

p.s i realise i am slightly under the hit cap, in my current gear its pretty hard to hit the 17% cap however i should have a new tier piece and some 365 pieces from molten front to bring me up to 16.5% hit this week

Last edited by WiD on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

Thanks for the application Pokeymokey, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm

What characters have you done all your listed raid progression on?
Back to top Go down
WiD

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:22 pm

all my previous progression was done on my warrior which was on my old account that i no longer have however the progression can be confirmed by the GM of the guild i did it in (BWD, BOT and TO4W - zeus jan-apr) (ICC, TOC, ULD - zeus 2010) (TBC + Naxx Do Not Panic on sporeggar).

the progression i have made in firelands so far was on my DK in a zeus alt run, that dk is on this account i have now and is called fkadora.

if you would like to know more about why i dont have my old account anymore please wisp me ingame, its nothing sinister or anything like that Smile

note : i could probably find some logs from the BWD and BOT runs i did with zeus on my warrior, if u want them please let me know and ill try and find
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:41 pm

WiD wrote:
note : i could probably find some logs from the BWD and BOT runs i did with zeus on my warrior, if u want them please let me know and ill try and find

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
WiD

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 2:03 pm

unfortunately it seems all the logs from the time i raided with zeus in tier 11 have been auto-pruned

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/14839/reports/6/?show=all

i have however found some of the 10 man alt action from my dk fkadora

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ws7fso0lx3sutujf/sum/damageDone/
Back to top Go down
WiD

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:57 pm

update : upgraded my shoulders and second tier12 piece.

update #2 : upgraded to the 378staff from FL
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 11:42 am

After much deliberation we've decided to decline you, best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Pokemokey / Arcane / Mage
Page 1 of 1