Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
walkingchair

Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage EmptySun 29 May 2011, 8:50 pm

Character Name: Walkingchair
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Mage. Arcane / Fire
Professions: Tailoring and Jewelcrafting
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/walkingchair/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I played Vanilla and a bit of TBC and then had big break until Cata..
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): None I'm afraid
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: RS
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): Sorry, don't have one :/
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Not relavant alt.. (not 85 yet)

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Voice of the Many. I left because they wasn't very understanding. And I felt they was either so serious that it got unserious or just stupid to be honest. And they where not that mature, and thats important to me.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: No, not really.
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes, of course!
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild? Yes, and if not I will inform you at least 24 hours before raid.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: My Internet connection is 16 Mbit/s and my ms is around 150 (world)
Back to top Go down
Savs

Savs

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage EmptySun 29 May 2011, 9:19 pm

how do you have the trinket from artramedes but have no raid experience?
Back to top Go down
http://www.slapperdating.co.uk/geo/you-can-shag-slapper-tonight?
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage EmptySun 29 May 2011, 9:42 pm

Hi Walkingchair, thanks for your application but I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline you. Good luck in your search for a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage   Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage
Page 1 of 1