Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
walkingchair

Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0   Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0 EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 1:23 pm

Character Name: Walkingchair
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Arcane\Fire Mage
Professions: Jewelcrafting & Tailoring
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/walkingchair/advanced

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Played TBC, and had break and started abit before Cata.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): Only cata: 8/12 Normal and 1/13 HC.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: RS
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I don't have any.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Outland / Badasskari / Druid / Resto [Not 85 yet]

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Voice of the Many. They wasnt mature and very childish! I want a serious and mature guild without chat spam and no random jokes and shit on vent.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: No
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild? Yes

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 16 Mbit /s. Around 100 Ms.
Back to top Go down
Savs

Savs

PostSubject: Re: Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0   Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0 EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

walkingchair wrote:

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: Voice of the Many. They wasnt mature and very childish! I want a serious and mature guild without chat spam and no random jokes and shit on vent.

then you are applying to the wrong guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slapperdating.co.uk/geo/you-can-shag-slapper-tonight?
Danzlol

Danzlol

PostSubject: Re: Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0   Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0 EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

SO'S YOUR MUM SAVS...

and yes possibly the wrong guild for you.
Back to top Go down
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0   Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0 EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 9:15 am

I see that the so called important info that you left out, has made you even more unfit for the guild.

To sum it up: We raid to have fun. We bash each other and joke for the 3 hours we raid, so ultimately this is not the guild for you.

Denied for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0   Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined : Walkingchair / Arcane / Mage 2.0
Page 1 of 1