Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage Empty
PostSubject: Alex / Arcane / Mage   Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:02 am

Hello, My name is Aleksandar, I'm an Export-Import referent for Juice and Wine company in Serbia, that spend his free time playing WoW.

Character Name: Alex
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Mage, Arcane / PvP Frost
Professions: Enchanting and JC
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/Alex/simple

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:
Been playing WoW since 1st of June 2006, got around 300 days played on mage and had over 120 on Paladin and dunno how much on other alts.

What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata):
In vanilla : ZG, MC, AQ20, 2 Bosses in BWL
TBC: Cleared entire content, only KJ kill came after Nerf, we tend to wipe around 30% on him.
WotLK: In Wrath cleared entire content, playing Mage till mid Ulduar and then switched to Paladin, but LK 25hc kill was on Mage.
Cata: BoT,BWD, Throne cleared on Normal whit few hcs, and 4 bosses in Firelands.

Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?:
Not really , only playing a bit LoL these days.

Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs):
Not really, don’t think anyone kept tracks of that or uploaded it.

Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec):
Mid Ulduar guild needed tank so i begun actively playing my paladin whit who I only did Arena and PvP in TBC. It didn’t take much for me to fell in love whit him so i put mage on hold. I cleared Ulduar, ToGC, ICC (icc 10man hc and 11/12 25hc) and 10/25man Halion.
Had Battlemaster, missed only 5v5 ach for Arena master. The paladin was on another account that i no longer have, but can give You tons of SS even upload some PvP video or ask ex guild members.
I did level up another paladin to around 82lvl but I just don't feel like playing it. Executus/Skyfire/paladin/retri

Also played shammy during WotLK: Executus/Anja/shaman/resto

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?:

In Vanilla I lvled up in guild named <Dobermen>, then joined friends guild named <Cyber Army>.
In TBC, Mid SSC/TK i transferred whit Mage to Grim Batol, guild named <Soul Sworn Seven>, after Illidan kill guild disbanded so i joined <The Symbol> whit who i cleared rest of TBC.
When WotLK came, i transferred back to Executus and joined <Cyber Army> again, to play whit IRL friends. When guild disbanded i’ve been in several guilds, since server had and still have problem whit number of players, it was hard to make stable guild.
Last guild in Wrath was <Phoenix> where whit my mage we killed LK hc 25man 2nd on Server.
In Cata, <Phoenix> also disbanded cuse lack of people, so We, RL friends, made 10man Serbian guild, cleared all Normals and some hc’s, but before Firelands came most of friends stopped playing. Atm I’m in a frends casual guild trying do do our best for 1 day raiding.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?:
No.

Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?:
Yes.

Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?:
Yes, unless something really unpredictable happen i can attend every raid.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?:
I got 6mb Cable connection whit 70-120ms.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage   Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 11:39 am

Thanks for the application Alex, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage   Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 10:11 am

Are you available for a chat on our TS server sometime before 7:30 WoW time today?
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage   Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 12:38 pm

Accepted for trial. Whisper someone in guild for an invite once you've transfered over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage   Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Alex / Arcane / Mage
Page 1 of 1