Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nihilistik

Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue   Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 5:38 pm

Character Name: Nihilistik
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Rogue Assassination/Subtlety
Professions: Illustrious Skinning / Working on Leatherworking.
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Nihilistik/advanced (I JUST last night, transferred from Nagrand to Outland and it hasn't updated the realm on the armory yet so keep that in mind.)

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: Not really.. my other relevant gear is pvp gear for my Sub spec.
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since Vanilla.
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): Completed Endgame in Vanilla, TBC and stopped playing at the start of wrath. Downed 8/12 so far due to the lack of a good team.
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Tons tbh.. Flyff, Dekaron, Tibia, Perfect World, Allods, Conquer, Rift etc etc.. the list could be so loooong.
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): No, I do not have any logs as of now.
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): I do have alts in my previous realm which I do not play on anymore.
A small list of them is:
Nagrand-Nihilistikk / Mage / Fire/Frost
Stormreaver-Traptastîc / Hunter / Marksman
Draenor-Nihilistik / Paladin / Holy/Prot
Draenor-Ragetastîk / Warrior / Prot/Arms

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: My previous guild was Immortalitas the realm Nagrand. RL friends left and hence I decided to migrate my char to another Realm, which is Outland.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: No, I can't say I do know anyone but it would be nice to get to know everyone Smile
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes I do. A mic is a must in my opinion.
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: Yes I do.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: 100mbit connection. About between 20-30 ms at all times.

The reason I migrated is because my RL friends left the guild and some left the realm, so I felt I wanted to start over and get to a new realm. Nagrand is a very small community.. felt like everyone on the realm knew everyone else.
That could be a good thing.. but in this case, it was horrible. Too much Drama and backstabbing and I got fed up with it and THAT'S the reason i'm now on Outland.
Currently in a guild for the perks until I find a guild I want to stay in, and I believe Entourage is it.

-Nihilistik
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue   Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

Thanks for the application Nihilistik, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue   Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

After quite a lot of consideration we regretfully have to decline you for trial. Thanks again for helping us out, we do appreciate it. Best of luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue   Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Nihilistik / Assassination / Rogue
Page 1 of 1