Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fonfo

Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue   Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 8:40 am

Thread Title = Name / Spec / Class

Character Name:Fonfo
Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Rogue ,Pve spec 31/2/8 and pvp spec 8/2/31
Professions: JWC and Inscription
Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/fonfo/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: well its pvp gear a while ago been assassination for pvp and now i changed to sub (alot better)
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: over 4 years
What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): started playing in the first days of TBC so from there on i`ve been dooing most of the raids .Had also a rogue thouse early days of wow but that account was hacked and when i tried to get it back i`ve got banned permanently ,on this rogue i`ve been raiding since the early days of ulduar normal and also hard modes
Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Nope the only mmo i`ve been playing is WoW
Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): I`m not sure what that means but if its about my dps i`ll post a Screen shot with my dps on dummies
Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Fonfos level 85 priest ,realm Karazhan(horde) shadow/disc bouth pvp

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: My prouvious guild was Javelin we migrated not so long ago from Karazhan(horde) they were my best and maybe only friends ingame .They decided to take a break like 4 months ago (don`t get me wrong raiding was going very nice we managed to get 10/12 4 months ago you can check that out) and i also took a break but now i`m back on track ready to raid ,hooked up on tactics bouth hc and normal for all encounters in Cataclysm)

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Nope don`t know to many people on Outland
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Yes i do
Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?: Yes most of the time i`m free to raid

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?: ADSL 50mb/s very very stable connection NEVER drops and ms around 45-64

Feel free to add any other information about yourself or your character that you find relevant to this application.
Well i`ll start by telling you that i`m not so achived 10/12 but restarted playing 1-2 weeks ago after a 4 months break (i explained all above in the proviuos guild question) but you can trust me i know my class in and out ,i`m a loyal ,calm and active player
And last but not least thanks for your time Smile

Last edited by fonfo on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fonfo

PostSubject: Assassination Rogue   Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 8:42 am

I forgot to post a picture of my UI and DPS http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n68c44&s=7 there you go if you don`t see the image clearly pls take your time copy and zoom a bit ...Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue   Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 6:03 pm

Thanks for your application Fonfo, we'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue   Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 6:34 pm

Temporarily suspending application process of Fonfo's app until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue   Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 10:46 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue   Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Fonfo / Assassination / Rogue
Page 1 of 1