Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Snúff - Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snúff

Declined: Snúff - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Snúff - Warlock   Declined: Snúff - Warlock EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:41 pm

Basic information
Character name: Snúff
Class: Warlock
Professions:Engineering and Alchemy

A link to your character on Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Sn%C3%BAff
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: Blood Princes Heroic tanking set, 40,000 buffed HP.

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW?

3 years

What is your raiding experience?

During the release of Wrath of the Lich King I played a rogue as my main character. I achived level 80 in 3 days, raiding later that week with a guild called Operation Eskimo (http://oe-guild.eu/news/index.php). During my time with this guild I achieved full clearances of Naxramas and also achieved the Immortal and Undying titles. As Ulduar was released I still played my rogue, managing to achieve a clearance of all Ulduar hard mode encounters. Sadly due to my previous job I was forced to resign from the guild.

During my time as a warlock I have managed to clear ICC 11/12 Heroic in both 10 and 25 man encounters. I have quite extensive raid leading and guild leading experience from a 10 man raiding guild perspective. Because of this I feel I have gained a unique insight into the life of a raid leader and guild leader, overall I feel that it has increased my situational awareness and made me a far better play than I was previously. However due to the summer breaks and lack of recruitment opportunities I have had no choice other than to seek out a new guild.

Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)?

No

Your guild history
Previous guilds and why did you leave them?

Operation Eskimo - http://oe-guild.eu/news/index.php
Bedlam – 10 Man raid guild Outland (Raid Leader and Guild Leader).
Reason for leaving: Please see 'Raiding Experience'

Current situation

Why did you choose us?

I am looking for a guild that has the same progression as myself, Entourage being perfectly suited for this. I value the 10 man raiding scene and enjoy the extensive team work and close nit atmosphere that can be created through fewer players.

What do you expect from us?

I expect Entourage to provide me with a professional raiding experience where my experience and skill can be shown and valued, I also would like to have the opportunity to further improve my play style. I am also looking for a relaxed atmosphere outside of raids, where I can relax and casually interact with other members of the guild.

What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild?

I feel that I can provide what my class does best; good damage per second and utility. I am able to play all three warlock specs, currently I am playing demonology and enjoy the play style and the some 400 spell power that I bring to the raid (without trinket procs). I can also contribute with tactics when required and take constructive criticism well.

Do you know any players already in the guild? Who?

Sadly not

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes, I am also not afraid to speak.

Tell us a little about yourself

I am a 24 year old junior doctor working in Yorkshire, England. My passion for MMORPGS stems back from years of gaming. I have played, and become addicted to: Ultima Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, star wars galaxies and now World of Warcraft! I am in a very suitable position by which I can manipulate my working time to fit in gaming and studying alike. I am also an avid arena player, achieving 2,500 in 2v2 so far, which I plan to continue into cataclysm.
Back to top Go down
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Snúff - Warlock   Declined: Snúff - Warlock EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:30 am

Good apply, did you have any previous experience with raiding before wotlk?

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Snúff

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Snúff - Warlock   Declined: Snúff - Warlock EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 6:27 am

My raiding experience in the Burning Crusade was very minimal, I cleared Karazhan and Gruul's Lair. My main focus was in the Burning Crusade was pvp in the arena. It was not until my raiding experiences in WOTLK that I found my passion for pve raiding.

Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Snúff - Warlock   Declined: Snúff - Warlock EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:08 am

Hi there Snúff and thank you for a very nice application,

Unfortunately we filled our last dps spot yesterday and we are now happy with our numbers.
We don't want to over recruit since all our players are very active and get grumpy if they have to sit out too much Smile

Best of luck in your search for a suitable home!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Snúff - Warlock   Declined: Snúff - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Snúff - Warlock
Page 1 of 1