Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lockmybllz

Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock   Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 6:05 pm

Character Name: Lockmybllz

Class & Spec / Off-Spec: Demo warlock / affli offspec atm but might switch back to destro since this is my 1st love but since 4.2 it took a beating.

Professions: Engineering (might delete and switch to tailoring since it messes with demospec cdmanagement Sad, enchanting, 1st aid, cooking, fishing, archy

Armory Link (logged out in correct gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Lockmybllz/simple

If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Been playing since Vanilla with breaks in between but this sucker always draws me back in.

What is your Raiding experience? (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cata): Basically cleared all content spreaded over the characters that were my main at the time. Wotlk 11/13 HC Cata 6/12 HC ( played in nr2 guild on Kilrogg at the time) 7/7 in Firelands with attempts on Shan and Rhyo HC.

Do you have any other MMO gaming experience?: Hello Kitty Online says HI!

Do you have any recent logs of yourself raiding? (i.e. World of Logs): Cauterize (former guild) didnt keep logs :S

Do you have any other characters or alts? (Server / Name / Class / Spec): Got a retpala who I been neglecting with a passion, and currently leveling a mage.

What was your previous guild and why did you leave them?: <Cauterize>, since i joined there was drama with officers leaving, leader being a lootwhore which resulted in switching me out as soon as we went Shannox HC cus shiny ring is shiny! Then all of a sudden they switched 10man to 25man.

Do you know any players in Entourage; past or present?: Don't think so.

Do you have a working microphone and do you use it in raids?: Aye.

Do you feel you can maintain near 100% raid attendance and be on time for raid invites whilst in the guild?:80% no problem whatsoever if work doesn't interupt Wink Always on time though.

What is your Internet connection like and your typical in-game ms?:

40Mbit 13ms ingame

Feel free to add any other information about yourself or your character that you find relevant to this application.

Currently joined <sigil> as a social just to have a social environment. But they dont have spot as raider for me so please dont let that get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock   Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 12:26 am

Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock You-shall-not-pass-L-1
Back to top Go down

Declined: Lockmybllz / Demo / Warlock
Page 1 of 1