Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declined: Fatweh - Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fatweh

Declined: Fatweh - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 7:54 pm

Basic information
Character name: Mike
Class: Warlock demo/destro
Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/fatweh/advanced
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: PvP sets. Like to do when time permits.

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? 3 years.
What is your raiding experience?
Have the Burning Crusader and Original dungeon master achi. All those dungeons are done.
Most recently in WOTLK, achieved 9/12 25 man HC and some on 10's.
TOC 10/25
Naxx 10
Ulduar HM’s up to Vezax 25 man and mimi 10.
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? Warrior/HolyPriest
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/ronn%C3%A9/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/wolsey/advanced
Inscription/Herbalism/Alchemy/Mining

Your guild history
Previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Organised Confustion (Xavius): Number 3 alliance guild on server. Great for a while. A lot of the students went away for summer and things slacked off, some people started slating other people in the guild for silly mistakes on progress fights and it all got a little bit political.
I started not to like the atmosphere, left, and migrated server. I was there from January to August.
Last Order (Outland): Progressed quickly on 25 mans through to 9/12 25 HC. Good guild some good players, left when GM said the guild would no longer be raiding.
Verdict (Outland): Migrated from Jaedenar. Highly organised with tough standards in performance and attendance. Got the Deathwhisper HC with them. Liked the style and the attitude, but not enough members stuck with the regime and the guild disbanded.
Xeon(Outland) For around one month. As yet, I’ve not been asked to participate in any fights, progress or otherwise, even tho I am fully geared. I expressed that to GM, who sent me some calendar invites.
I’m doubtful about the regularity of raids with this guild, I’ve not received an invite yet apart from one for 7 minutes while the regular was afk.
With my level of activity, 40 hours+ per week, I feel I’m boosting the guild.
I am interested in finding a guild which provided regular slots, providing progress for myself personally, for the activities I do that credit the guild.
Still looking for a steady guild on Outland.
Have done most of ICC bosses as DPS/Tank and healer. I have a 85 disc priest and a 85 prot warrior.

Current situation
Why did you choose us? I know ppl moved from Last Order to here and I did BH hold with a couple of your ppl. I know u can play your class.
What do you expect from us? Regular spots. Friendly atmos, (I hear your all old folk leik me).
What do you feel can you contribute with to the guild? Large amount of playtime. High attendance. Knowledge of fights. Properly geared and enchanted characters.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? Woefke and Nightsparkl.
Do you have a working microphone? aye

Tell us a little about yourself
I'm imba.
What else is there to know?
Laughing

Please make sure you are logged out in your PvE raiding gear.
Back to top Go down
Drakéthy

Drakéthy

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 8:16 pm

bump raiding!

Edit Pvp gear?
Back to top Go down
Ristique
King of the Unicorns
Ristique

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 9:32 pm

fatweh wrote:
Tell us a little about yourself
I'm imba.
What else is there to know?
Laughing

Declined: Fatweh - Warlock Implied-facepalm
Back to top Go down
Winno

Winno

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 8:06 am

Hi fatweh and thank you for the application,
Unfortunately I am going to have to decline you since we already have this warlock playing with us and he simply refuses to leave!

Best of luck in your search for a new guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declined: Fatweh - Warlock   Declined: Fatweh - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Declined: Fatweh - Warlock
Page 1 of 1